Scrabble word: VISUAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does VISUAL exist?
Definitions of VISUAL in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or using sight
- adj - visible
- Of or relating to the sense of sight: a visual organ; visual receptors on the retina.
- Seen or able to be seen by the eye; visible: a visual presentation.
- Done, maintained, or executed by sight only: visual navigation.
- Having the nature of or producing an image in the mind: a visual memory of the scene.
- A picture, chart, or other presentation that appeals to the sense of sight, used in promotion or for illustration or narration.
- noun - something that illustrates by pictures or diagrams