Scrabble word: HOUSECLEANING
Is HOUSECLEANING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HOUSECLEANING in dictionaries:
- noun - (figurative) the act of reforming by the removal of unwanted personnel or practices or conditions
- noun - the act of cleaning the rooms and furnishings of a house
- verb - clean and tidy up the house
- The cleaning and tidying of a house and its contents.
- Removal of unwanted personnel, methods, or policies in an effort at reform or improvement.
There are 13 letters in HOUSECLEANING: A C E E G H I L N N O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOUSECLEANING
Click to search all anagrams of HOUSECLEANING plus a wildcard: HOUSECLEANING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOUSECLEANING
13 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOUSECLEANING
Lookup in Wiki for HOUSECLEANING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.