Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLANNISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLANNISH exist?
Definitions of CLANNISH in dictionaries:
- adj - characteristic of a clan especially in being unified
- adj - befitting or characteristic of those who incline to social exclusiveness and who rebuff the advances of people considered inferior
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a clan.
- Inclined to cling together as a group and exclude outsiders.
- adj - characteristic of a clan
There are 8 letters in CLANNISH: A C H I L N N S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLANNISH plus a wildcard: CLANNISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLANNISH
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLANNISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.