Scrabble word: COULEE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COULEE exist?
Definitions of COULEE in dictionaries:
- A deep gulch or ravine with sloping sides, often dry in summer.
- Louisiana & Southern Mississippi.
- A streambed, often dry according to the season.
- A small stream, bayou, or canal.
- A valley with hills on either side.
- A stream of molten lava.
- A sheet of solidified lava.
- noun - a small ravine
There are 6 letters in COULEE: C E E L O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COULEE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COULEE plus a wildcard: COULEE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COULEE
Images for COULEE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.