Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GLUCOSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLUCOSE exist?
Definitions of GLUCOSE in dictionaries:
- noun - a monosaccharide sugar that has several forms
- A monosaccharide sugar, C 6H12O6, occurring widely in most plant and animal tissue.
- A colorless to yellowish syrupy mixture of dextrose, maltose, and dextrins containing about 20 percent water, used in confectionery, alcoholic fermentation, tanning, and treating tobacco.
- adj - a sugar [n -S] : GLUCOSIC
There are 7 letters in GLUCOSE: C E G L O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLUCOSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLUCOSE plus a wildcard: GLUCOSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLUCOSE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GLUCOSE
- Fileglucose structures.jpg - Citizendium
- glucoseglucose is by far the most common carbohydrate and classified ...
- glucose and metabolism
- glucose Wikipedia source public domain)
- chemical structure of glucose our bodys main fuel source.
- Techniques SVT mettre en vidence le glucose
- glucose is a 6-carbon monosaccharide or hexose.
- Production of glucose syrups. Read more ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.