Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NUCLEIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does NUCLEIN exist?
Definitions of NUCLEIN in dictionaries:
- Any of the substances present in the nucleus of a cell, consisting chiefly of proteins, phosphoric acids, and nucleic acids.
- n - a protein found in nuclei
There are 7 letters in NUCLEIN: C E I L N N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NUCLEIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NUCLEIN plus a wildcard: NUCLEIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NUCLEIN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NUCLEIN
- Visible Proofs Forensic Views of the Body Galleries Technologies ...
- Griffith s Famous Experiment Transformation
- nucleoprotid nuclein a nucleic nucleotid h3po4 sau khi to thanh
- In 1869 Friedrich Miescher isolated nuclein DNA with associated ...
- Discovering DNA Science in School
- James Watson and Francis Crick (right) co-originators of the double ...
- Bio4uGroup2 - DNA-One double helix at a time
- DNA cloning Genetics Faq
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.