Scrabble word: LAUNCH
Is LAUNCH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LAUNCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a motorboat with an open deck or a half deck
- noun - the act of propelling with force
- verb - set up or found
- verb - propel with force
- verb - launch for the first time
- verb - begin with vigor
- verb - get going
- verb - smoothen the surface of
- To throw or propel with force; hurl: launch a spear.
- To set or thrust (a self-propelled craft or projectile) in motion: launch a rocket; launch a torpedo.
- To put (a boat) into the water in readiness for use.
- To set going; initiate: launch a career; launch a business venture.
- To introduce to the public or to a market: launched the new perfume with prime-time commercials on the major networks.
- To give (someone) a start, as in a career or vocation.
- To begin a new venture or phase; embark: launch forth on a dangerous mission; launched out on her own after college.
- The act of launching.
- A large ship’s boat.
- A large, open motorboat.
- verb - to set in motion
There are 6 letters in LAUNCH: A C H L N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAUNCH
Click to search all anagrams of LAUNCH plus a wildcard: LAUNCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAUNCH
Images for LAUNCH
Lookup in Wiki for LAUNCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.