Scrabble word: LAUNCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAUNCH exist?
Definitions of LAUNCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a motorboat with an open deck or a half deck
- noun - the act of propelling with force
- verb - set up or found
- verb - propel with force
- verb - launch for the first time
- verb - begin with vigor
- verb - get going
- verb - smoothen the surface of
- To throw or propel with force; hurl: launch a spear.
- To set or thrust (a self-propelled craft or projectile) in motion: launch a rocket; launch a torpedo.
- To put (a boat) into the water in readiness for use.
- To set going; initiate: launch a career; launch a business venture.
- To introduce to the public or to a market: launched the new perfume with prime-time commercials on the major networks.
- To give (someone) a start, as in a career or vocation.
- To begin a new venture or phase; embark: launch forth on a dangerous mission; launched out on her own after college.
- The act of launching.
- A large ship’s boat.
- A large, open motorboat.
- verb - to set in motion