Is SLOUGH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLOUGH in various dictionaries:
- noun - necrotic tissue
- noun - a hollow filled with mud
- noun - a stagnant swamp (especially as part of a bayou)
- noun - any outer covering that can be shed or cast off (such as the cast-off skin of a snake)
- verb - cast off hair, skin, horn, or feathers
- A depression or hollow, usually filled with deep mud or mire.
- A stagnant swamp, marsh, bog, or pond, especially as part of a bayou, an inlet, or a backwater.
- A state of deep despair or moral degradation.
- The dead outer skin shed by a reptile or an amphibian.
- A layer or mass of dead tissue separated from surrounding living tissue, as in a wound, a sore, or an inflammation.
- An outer layer or covering that is shed.
- To be cast off or shed; come off.
- To shed a slough.
- To separate from surrounding living tissue.
- verb - to cast off
There are 6 letters in SLOUGH: G H L O S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLOUGH
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLOUGH, to go: SLOUGH?
Rearrange the letters in SLOUGH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SLOUGH
What's nearby SLOUGH
Lookup in Wiki for SLOUGH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLOUGH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLOUGH"