Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLOUGH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLOUGH exist?
Definitions of SLOUGH in dictionaries:
- noun - necrotic tissue
- noun - a hollow filled with mud
- noun - a stagnant swamp (especially as part of a bayou)
- noun - any outer covering that can be shed or cast off (such as the cast-off skin of a snake)
- verb - cast off hair, skin, horn, or feathers
- A depression or hollow, usually filled with deep mud or mire.
- A stagnant swamp, marsh, bog, or pond, especially as part of a bayou, an inlet, or a backwater.
- A state of deep despair or moral degradation.
- The dead outer skin shed by a reptile or an amphibian.
- A layer or mass of dead tissue separated from surrounding living tissue, as in a wound, a sore, or an inflammation.
- An outer layer or covering that is shed.
- To be cast off or shed; come off.
- To shed a slough.
- To separate from surrounding living tissue.
- verb - to cast off
There are 6 letters in SLOUGH: G H L O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLOUGH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLOUGH plus a wildcard: SLOUGH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLOUGH
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLOUGH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.