Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONGEES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONGEES exist?
Definitions of CONGEES in dictionaries:
- noun - a Chinese rice gruel eaten for breakfast
- noun - (architecture) a concave molding
- noun - formal permission to depart
- noun - an abrupt and unceremonious dismissal
- verb - depart after obtaining formal permission
- verb - perform a ceremonious bow
- verb - to bow politely
There are 7 letters in CONGEES: C E E G N O S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONGEES plus a wildcard: CONGEES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONGEES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONGEES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.