Scrabble word: INCENSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INCENSE exist?
Definitions of INCENSE in dictionaries:
- noun - a substance that produces a fragrant odor when burned
- noun - the pleasing scent produced when incense is burned
- verb - perfume especially with a censer
- verb - make furious
- An aromatic substance, such as wood or a gum, that is burned to produce a pleasant odor.
- The smoke or odor produced by the burning of such a substance.
- A pleasant smell.
- Flattering or fawning attention; homage.
- To perfume with incense.
- To burn incense to, as a ritual offering.
- adv - feeling strong displeasure or hostility [adj -GRIER, -GRIEST] : ANGRILY