Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INCENSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INCENSE exist?
Definitions of INCENSE in dictionaries:
- noun - a substance that produces a fragrant odor when burned
- noun - the pleasing scent produced when incense is burned
- verb - perfume especially with a censer
- verb - make furious
- An aromatic substance, such as wood or a gum, that is burned to produce a pleasant odor.
- The smoke or odor produced by the burning of such a substance.
- A pleasant smell.
- Flattering or fawning attention; homage.
- To perfume with incense.
- To burn incense to, as a ritual offering.
- adv - feeling strong displeasure or hostility [adj -GRIER, -GRIEST] : ANGRILY
There are 7 letters in INCENSE: C E E I N N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INCENSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INCENSE plus a wildcard: INCENSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INCENSE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INCENSE
- incense Making Step by Step
- Fileincense smoke Aarti Ganges Varanasi.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Candles incense Oils -
- ... incense Holders High Quality Stick incense- Fiji Islands incense
- Jin Sticks incense 62418102 Arabian Musk Amber Apple Pie Butterfly ...
- Krishan incense Sticks Premium incense
- Fileincense aarti at Dashaswamedh ghat Varanasi.jpg - Wikipedia the ...
- Wynken Blynken and Nod Breathe Deep incense Anti-depressant
- incense Sticks Heaven and Earth Essentials Exquisite Bath & Body ...
- incense Holders incense Products Product Categories Avena