Scrabble word: INCENSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INCENSE exist?
Definitions of INCENSE in dictionaries:
- noun - a substance that produces a fragrant odor when burned
- noun - the pleasing scent produced when incense is burned
- verb - perfume especially with a censer
- verb - make furious
- An aromatic substance, such as wood or a gum, that is burned to produce a pleasant odor.
- The smoke or odor produced by the burning of such a substance.
- A pleasant smell.
- Flattering or fawning attention; homage.
- To perfume with incense.
- To burn incense to, as a ritual offering.
- adv - feeling strong displeasure or hostility [adj -GRIER, -GRIEST] : ANGRILY
There are 7 letters in INCENSE: C E E I N N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INCENSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INCENSE plus a wildcard: INCENSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INCENSE
Images for INCENSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.