Scrabble word: UNCLEAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNCLEAN exist?
Definitions of UNCLEAN in dictionaries:
- adj - soiled or likely to soil with dirt or grime
- adj - having a physical or moral blemish so as to make impure according to dietary or ceremonial laws
- Foul or dirty.
- Morally defiled; unchaste.
- Ceremonially impure.
- adj - free from dirt or stain
- verb - to rid of dirt or stain
There are 7 letters in UNCLEAN: A C E L N N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNCLEAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNCLEAN plus a wildcard: UNCLEAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNCLEAN
Images for UNCLEAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.