Scrabble word: GENUINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GENUINE exist?
Definitions of GENUINE in dictionaries:
- adj - not fake or counterfeit
- adj - not pretended
- adj - being or reflecting the essential or genuine character of something
- Actually possessing the alleged or apparent attribute or character: genuine leather.
- Not spurious or counterfeit; authentic.
- Honestly felt or experienced: genuine devotion.
- Actual; real: a genuine dilemma.
- Free from hypocrisy or dishonesty; sincere.
- Being of pure or original stock: a genuine Hawaiian.
There are 7 letters in GENUINE: E E G I N N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GENUINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GENUINE plus a wildcard: GENUINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GENUINE
Images for GENUINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.