Scrabble word: ENGINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENGINE exist?
Definitions of ENGINE in dictionaries:
- noun - motor that converts thermal energy to mechanical work
- noun - something used to achieve a purpose
- noun - a wheeled vehicle consisting of a self-propelled engine that is used to draw trains along railway tracks
- noun - an instrument or machine that is used in warfare, such as a battering ram, catapult, artillery piece, etc.
- A machine that converts energy into mechanical force or motion.
- Such a machine distinguished from an electric, spring-driven, or hydraulic motor by its use of a fuel.
- A mechanical appliance, instrument, or tool: engines of war.
- An agent, an instrument, or a means of accomplishment.
- A locomotive.
- A fire engine.
- verb - to equip with machinery
There are 6 letters in ENGINE: E E G I N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENGINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENGINE plus a wildcard: ENGINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENGINE
Images for ENGINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.