Scrabble word: ENGINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENGINE exist?
Definitions of ENGINE in dictionaries:
- noun - motor that converts thermal energy to mechanical work
- noun - something used to achieve a purpose
- noun - a wheeled vehicle consisting of a self-propelled engine that is used to draw trains along railway tracks
- noun - an instrument or machine that is used in warfare, such as a battering ram, catapult, artillery piece, etc.
- A machine that converts energy into mechanical force or motion.
- Such a machine distinguished from an electric, spring-driven, or hydraulic motor by its use of a fuel.
- A mechanical appliance, instrument, or tool: engines of war.
- An agent, an instrument, or a means of accomplishment.
- A locomotive.
- A fire engine.
- verb - to equip with machinery