Scrabble word: EVENING
In which Scrabble dictionary does EVENING exist?
Definitions of EVENING in dictionaries:
- noun - the latter part of the day (the period of decreasing daylight from late afternoon until nightfall)
- noun - a later concluding time period
- noun - the early part of night (from dinner until bedtime) spent in a special way
- verb - make level or straight
- verb - become even or more even
- verb - make even or more even
- The period of decreasing daylight between afternoon and night.
- The period between sunset or the evening meal and bedtime: a quiet evening at home.
- A later period or time: in the evening of one’s life.
- Middle to late afternoon.
- noun - the latter part of the day and early part of the night
There are 7 letters in EVENING: E E G I N N V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EVENING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EVENING plus a wildcard: EVENING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EVENING
Images for EVENING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.