Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ELEGIAC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELEGIAC exist?
Definitions of ELEGIAC in dictionaries:
- adj - resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy
- adj - expressing sorrow often for something past
- Of, relating to, or involving elegy or mourning or expressing sorrow for that which is irrecoverably past: an elegiac lament for youthful ideals.
- Of or composed in elegiac couplets.
- n - a type of verse
There are 7 letters in ELEGIAC: A C E E G I L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ELEGIAC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ELEGIAC plus a wildcard: ELEGIAC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELEGIAC
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ELEGIAC
- Ezio Fantin
- The poem The Wanderer The Wanderer
- immigrant journey america ellis island
- Paige Cochran
- elegiac Feelings American by Gregory Corso
- ... lap band elegiblity) (notes wordsworth analysis elegiac stanzas
- ostatnia 3 cp na sp
- ... Blues Blog Archive Brad Mehldau elegiac Cycle (1999 FLAC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.