Scrabble word: HOUSING
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOUSING exist?
Definitions of HOUSING in dictionaries:
- noun - structures collectively in which people are housed
- noun - a protective cover designed to contain or support a mechanical component
- noun - stable gear consisting of a decorated covering for a horse, especially (formerly) for a warhorse
- verb - contain or cover
- verb - provide housing for
- Buildings or other shelters in which people live: a shortage of housing in the city.
- A place to live; a dwelling: She came to college early to look for housing.
- Provision of lodging or shelter: the housing of refugees; a contract that includes housing.
- A frame, bracket, or box for holding or protecting a mechanical part: a wheel housing.
- An enclosing frame in which a shaft revolves.
- A hole, groove, or slot in a piece of wood into which another piece is inserted.
- A niche for a statue.
- The part of a mast that is below deck.
- The part of a bowsprit that is inside the hull.
- An ornamental or protective covering for a saddle.
- Often housings.
- noun - any dwelling place