Scrabble word: HOUSING
Is HOUSING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HOUSING in dictionaries:
- noun - structures collectively in which people are housed
- noun - a protective cover designed to contain or support a mechanical component
- noun - stable gear consisting of a decorated covering for a horse, especially (formerly) for a warhorse
- verb - contain or cover
- verb - provide housing for
- Buildings or other shelters in which people live: a shortage of housing in the city.
- A place to live; a dwelling: She came to college early to look for housing.
- Provision of lodging or shelter: the housing of refugees; a contract that includes housing.
- A frame, bracket, or box for holding or protecting a mechanical part: a wheel housing.
- An enclosing frame in which a shaft revolves.
- A hole, groove, or slot in a piece of wood into which another piece is inserted.
- A niche for a statue.
- The part of a mast that is below deck.
- The part of a bowsprit that is inside the hull.
- An ornamental or protective covering for a saddle.
- Often housings.
- noun - any dwelling place
There are 7 letters in HOUSING: G H I N O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOUSING
Click to search all anagrams of HOUSING plus a wildcard: HOUSING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOUSING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HOUSING
Lookup in Wiki for HOUSING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.