Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HENNA
In which Scrabble dictionary does HENNA exist?
Definitions of HENNA in dictionaries:
- noun - a reddish brown dye used especially on hair
- verb - apply henna to one's hair
- A tree or shrub (Lawsonia inermis) of the Middle East, having fragrant white or reddish flowers.
- A reddish-orange dyestuff prepared from the dried and ground leaves of this plant, used as a cosmetic dye and for coloring leather and fabrics.
- A moderate or strong reddish brown to strong brown.
- verb - to dye with a reddish coloring
There are 5 letters in HENNA: A E H N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HENNA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HENNA plus a wildcard: HENNA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HENNA
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HENNA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.