Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AGENCIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does AGENCIES exist?
Definitions of AGENCIES in dictionaries:
- noun - an administrative unit of government
- noun - a business that serves other businesses
- noun - the state of being in action or exerting power
- noun - the state of serving as an official and authorized delegate or agent
- noun - how a result is obtained or an end is achieved
- n - an organization that does business for others
There are 8 letters in AGENCIES: A C E E G I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGENCIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AGENCIES plus a wildcard: AGENCIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGENCIES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AGENCIES
- Californias Critical Coastal Areas Agency Partners
- Other government agencies weve partnered with
- Configuring Global Governance Groups Experimental visualization of ...
- Public Sector Customers Trustwave
- Eric Morzaluk at Republic Modeling Agency 02 Male Celeb News
- NRF Recruitment agencies - providing Irish Jobs in Ireland as members ...
- Below are the UN agencies in Malaysia
- The Facts on Baby Adoption
- redevelopment agencies
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.