Scrabble word: CHANNEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHANNEL exist?
Definitions of CHANNEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a path over which electrical signals can pass
- noun - a passage for water (or other fluids) to flow through
- noun - a long narrow furrow cut either by a natural process (such as erosion) or by a tool (as e.g. a groove in a phonograph record)
- noun - a deep and relatively narrow body of water (as in a river or a harbor or a strait linking two larger bodies) that allows the best passage for vessels
- noun - (often plural) a means of communication or access
- noun - a bodily passage or tube lined with epithelial cells and conveying a secretion or other substance
- noun - a television station and its programs
- noun - a way of selling a company's product either directly or via distributors
- verb - transmit or serve as the medium for transmission
- verb - direct the flow of
- verb - send from one person or place to another
- The bed of a stream or river.
- The deeper part of a river or harbor, especially a deep navigable passage.
- A broad strait, especially one that connects two seas.
- A trench, furrow, or groove.
- A tubular passage for liquids; a conduit.
- A course or passage through which something may move or be directed: new channels of thought; a reliable channel of information.
- Often channels.
- A specified frequency band for the transmission and reception of electromagnetic signals, as for television signals.
- The medium through which a spirit guide purportedly communicates with the physical world.
- A rolled metal bar with a bracket-shaped section.
- To make or cut channels in.
- To form a groove or flute in.
- To direct or guide along some desired course: channels her curiosity into research.
- To serve as a medium for (a spirit guide).
- A wood or steel ledge projecting from a sailing ship’s sides to spread the shrouds and keep them clear of the gunwales.
- verb - to direct along some desired course
There are 7 letters in CHANNEL: A C E H L N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHANNEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHANNEL plus a wildcard: CHANNEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHANNEL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHANNEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.