Scrabble word: NUISANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NUISANCE exist?
Definitions of NUISANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - (law) a broad legal concept including anything that disturbs the reasonable use of your property or endangers life and health or is offensive
- noun - a bothersome annoying person
- One that is inconvenient, annoying, or vexatious; a bother: Having to stand in line was a nuisance.
- A use of property or course of conduct that interferes with the legal rights of others by causing damage, annoyance, or inconvenience.
- noun - a source of annoyance