Is INSURANCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INSURANCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - promise of reimbursement in the case of loss
- noun - written contract or certificate of insurance
- noun - protection against future loss
- The act, business, or system of insuring.
- The state of being insured.
- A means of being insured.
- Coverage by a contract binding a party to indemnify another against specified loss in return for premiums paid.
- The sum or rate for which such a contract insures something.
- The periodic premium paid for this coverage.
- Of, relating to, or being a score that increases a team’s lead enough to prevent the opposing team from tying the game with one more score: an insurance run.
There are 9 letters in INSURANCE: A C E I N N R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INSURANCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of INSURANCE, to go: INSURANCE?
Rearrange the letters in INSURANCE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of INSURANCE
8 letters out of INSURANCE
7 letters out of INSURANCE
6 letters out of INSURANCE
5 letters out of INSURANCE
4 letters out of INSURANCE
3 letters out of INSURANCE
2 letters out of INSURANCE
Contextual use of INSURANCE
What's nearby INSURANCE
Lookup in Wiki for INSURANCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INSURANCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INSURANCE"