Scrabble word: INSURANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSURANCE exist?
Definitions of INSURANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - promise of reimbursement in the case of loss
- noun - written contract or certificate of insurance
- noun - protection against future loss
- The act, business, or system of insuring.
- The state of being insured.
- A means of being insured.
- Coverage by a contract binding a party to indemnify another against specified loss in return for premiums paid.
- The sum or rate for which such a contract insures something.
- The periodic premium paid for this coverage.
- Of, relating to, or being a score that increases a team’s lead enough to prevent the opposing team from tying the game with one more score: an insurance run.
There are 9 letters in INSURANCE: A C E I N N R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INSURANCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INSURANCE plus a wildcard: INSURANCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INSURANCE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INSURANCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.