Scrabble word: CONGENIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONGENIAL exist?
Definitions of CONGENIAL in dictionaries:
- adj - suitable to your needs
- adj - (used of plants) capable of cross-fertilization or of being grafted
- Having the same tastes, habits, or temperament; sympathetic.
- Of a pleasant disposition; friendly and sociable: a congenial host and hostess.
- Suited to one’s needs or nature; agreeable: congenial surroundings.
There are 9 letters in CONGENIAL: A C E G I L N N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONGENIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONGENIAL plus a wildcard: CONGENIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONGENIAL
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONGENIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.