Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COINAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COINAGE exist?
Definitions of COINAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - coins collectively
- noun - a newly invented word or phrase
- noun - the act of inventing a word or phrase
- The right or process of making coins.
- Metal currency.
- A system of metal currency.
- A new word or phrase.
- The invention of new words.
- Ancestry or social background: “Count Gengler was of common coinage, but in coming to America he took on a royal name” (Jimmy Breslin).
- noun - the act of making coins
There are 7 letters in COINAGE: A C E G I N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COINAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COINAGE plus a wildcard: COINAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COINAGE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COINAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.