Scrabble word: COINAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COINAGE exist?
Definitions of COINAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - coins collectively
- noun - a newly invented word or phrase
- noun - the act of inventing a word or phrase
- The right or process of making coins.
- Metal currency.
- A system of metal currency.
- A new word or phrase.
- The invention of new words.
- Ancestry or social background: “Count Gengler was of common coinage, but in coming to America he took on a royal name” (Jimmy Breslin).
- noun - the act of making coins