Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANGINOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANGINOUS exist?
Definitions of ANGINOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - of or related to the pain of angina pectoris
- adj - a disease marked by spasmodic attacks of intense pain [n -S] : ANGINAL, ANGINOSE, ANGINOUS
There are 8 letters in ANGINOUS: A G I N N O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANGINOUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANGINOUS plus a wildcard: ANGINOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANGINOUS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANGINOUS
- FileAntinous Ecouen Louvre Ma1082 n3.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Antinous - Lady Lever Art Gallery Liverpool museums
- Antinous - tribe.net
- ... it is the only portrait of members of the ancient Religion of Antinous
- the good catholic mystic Roman God Antinous
- FileAntinous Pio-Clementino Inv256 n10.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Antinous Mondragone (c.130 AD).
- DateiAntinous Osiris Louvre Ma433 n2.jpg Wikipedia
- FileAntinous-osiris.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Antinous hits Odysseus with a chair (Google Images)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.