Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NUCLEASE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NUCLEASE exist?
Definitions of NUCLEASE in dictionaries:
- noun - general term for enzymes that catalyze the hydrolysis of nucleic acid by cleaving chains of nucleotides into smaller units
- Any of several enzymes, such as endonucleases and exonucleases, that hydrolize nucleic acids.
- adj - a complex protein [n -S] : ENZYMIC
There are 8 letters in NUCLEASE: A C E E L N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NUCLEASE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NUCLEASE plus a wildcard: NUCLEASE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NUCLEASE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NUCLEASE
- Figure 3 Proposed catalytic mechanism of P1 nuclease.
- Transcription Activator-Like Effector Activators or Repressors
- Enzyme Explorer - Learning Center nucleases for DNA and RNA Digestion ...
- The Zinc Finger Consortium Scientific Background
- nuclease S1 - Worthington Enzyme Manual
- Ribbon schematic of micrococcal nuclease 3D structure with Ca 2 and ...
- SI nuclease mapping PPT PowerPoint drawing diagrams templates images ...
- Systematizing Serendipity for Cardiovascular Drug Discovery
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.