Scrabble word: CONSOLIDATE
Is CONSOLIDATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CONSOLIDATE in dictionaries:
- verb - unite into one
- verb - make firm or secure
- verb - bring together into a single whole or system
- verb - form into a solid mass or whole
- verb - make or form into a solid or hardened mass
- To unite into one system or whole; combine: consolidated five separate agencies into a single department.
- To make strong or secure; strengthen: She consolidated her power during her first year in office.
- To make firm or coherent; form into a compact mass.
- To become solidified or united.
- To join in a merger or union: The two firms consolidated under a new name.
There are 11 letters in CONSOLIDATE: A C D E I L N O O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSOLIDATE
Click to search all anagrams of CONSOLIDATE plus a wildcard: CONSOLIDATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONSOLIDATE
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONSOLIDATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.