Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONOIDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONOIDS exist?
Definitions of CONOIDS in dictionaries:
- noun - a shape whose base is a circle and whose sides taper up to a point
- adj - a geometric solid [n -S] : CONOIDAL
There are 7 letters in CONOIDS: C D I N O O S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONOIDS plus a wildcard: CONOIDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONOIDS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONOIDS
- Principio de Arquimdes
- Israel torturing Gaza residents with sonic booms (miscarriages ...
- For more on the Gauss anecdote and related subjects please see
- Types and Forms of Shell Structures
- Philips pavilion (1958) - 3 phases of the project
- water & land
- buy thomas hart benton signed hunter for sheriff (buy thomas ...