Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONOID
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONOID exist?
Definitions of CONOID in dictionaries:
- noun - a shape whose base is a circle and whose sides taper up to a point
- Shaped like a cone.
- adj - a geometric solid [n -S] : CONOIDAL
There are 6 letters in CONOID: C D I N O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONOID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONOID plus a wildcard: CONOID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONOID
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONOID
- The hyperbolic paraboloid z xy is a conoid with x-axis as its axis.
- conoid Chair by George Nakashima 1988
- Figure 5. Plckers conoid with n 3
- Management of Distal Clavicle Fractures
- conoid Rocker - WOODWEBs Furniture Making Forum
- - [Part 1] Which Part of Totsuka Shotas Body ...
- Blizzard is coming... Post something from your wish list - Design ...
- Shoulder Injury Pain Strengthening Exercises Scapular Stabilization ...
- Micronemes Mediate cell attachment (T0-15s).
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.