Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CODONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CODONS exist?
Definitions of CODONS in dictionaries:
- noun - a specific sequence of three adjacent nucleotides on a strand of DNA or RNA that specifies the genetic code information for synthesizing a particular amino acid
- n - a triplet of nucleotides (basic components of DNA)
There are 6 letters in CODONS: C D N O O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CODONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CODONS plus a wildcard: CODONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CODONS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CODONS
- ... upload.wikimedia.orgwikipediacommons331codons_aminoacids_table
- The genetic code chart represents the sequence on the mRNA codon.
- ... stranded RNA molecule illustrating the position of three-base codons
- Protein Codon
- Process Coding Sequences of Transcripts Lab Bioinformatics Activity ...
- scope of work template
- The genetic code. Image from Purves et al. Life The Science of ...
- Amino Acid Code. amino acid sequences
- ... .comimages12sciencebiologybotanygenetic_codemRNA_codons.gif
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.