Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COTIDAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does COTIDAL exist?
Definitions of COTIDAL in dictionaries:
- Indicating coincidence of high tides or low tides.
- Of or relating to a line that passes through each location on a coastal map where tides occur at the same time of day.
- adj - indicating coincidence of the tides
There are 7 letters in COTIDAL: A C D I L O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COTIDAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COTIDAL plus a wildcard: COTIDAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COTIDAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COTIDAL
- ... Estuarine Complex Brazil tidal circulation and cotidal charts
- These basic features can be explained by the equilibriumtheory of ...
- FIGURE 9.4.1a.- Phase relations of tides in the Pacific and Atlantic ...
- Island Tides ClipArt ETC
- Ice in the fjord
- in the m2 plot above each cotidal line differs by
- Graph with a single line rising and falling between 4 peaks around 3 ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.