Scrabble word: NOODLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOODLE exist?
Definitions of NOODLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a ribbonlike strip of pasta
- noun - informal terms for a human head
- A narrow, ribbonlike strip of dried dough, usually made of flour, eggs, and water.
- The human head.
- A person regarded as weak, foolish, or stupid.
- To improvise music on an instrument in an idle, haphazard fashion.
- verb - to play idly on a musical instrument
There are 6 letters in NOODLE: D E L N O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NOODLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NOODLE plus a wildcard: NOODLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NOODLE
Images for NOODLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.