Scrabble word: LOCATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOCATION exist?
Definitions of LOCATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a point or extent in space
- noun - the act of putting something in a certain place
- noun - a determination of the place where something is
- noun - a workplace away from a studio at which some or all of a movie may be made
- The act or process of locating.
- A place where something is or could be located; a site.
- A site away from a studio at which part or all of a movie is shot: filming a Western on location in the Mexican desert.
- A tract of land that has been surveyed and marked off.
- noun - the place where something is at a given moment