Scrabble word: DESOLATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does DESOLATION exist?
Definitions of DESOLATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being decayed or destroyed
- noun - a bleak and desolate atmosphere
- noun - sadness resulting from being forsaken or abandoned
- noun - an event that results in total destruction
- The act or an instance of desolating.
- The state of being desolate.
- Devastation; ruin: a drought that brought desolation to the region.
- The state of being abandoned or forsaken; loneliness: a sense of utter desolation following the death of his parents.
- Wretchedness; misery.
There are 10 letters in DESOLATION: A D E I L N O O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DESOLATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DESOLATION plus a wildcard: DESOLATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DESOLATION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DESOLATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.