Scrabble word: SECTIONAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SECTIONAL exist?
Definitions of SECTIONAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of furniture made up of sections that can be arranged individually or together
- adj - relating to or based upon a section (i.e. as if cut through by an intersecting plane)
- adj - consisting of or divided into sections
- adj - related or limited to a distinct region or subdivision of a territory or community or group of people
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a particular district.
- Composed of or divided into component sections.
There are 9 letters in SECTIONAL: A C E I L N O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SECTIONAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SECTIONAL plus a wildcard: SECTIONAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SECTIONAL
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SECTIONAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.