Scrabble word: DISLOCATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISLOCATE exist?
Definitions of DISLOCATE in dictionaries:
- verb - move out of position
- verb - put out of its usual place, position, or relationship
- To put out of usual or proper place, position, or relationship.
- To displace (a body part), especially to displace a bone from its normal position.
- To throw into confusion or disorder; disrupt: a continuing drought that dislocated the state’s economy.
There are 9 letters in DISLOCATE: A C D E I L O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISLOCATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISLOCATE plus a wildcard: DISLOCATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISLOCATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISLOCATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.