Scrabble word: PRESUMPTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRESUMPTION exist?
Definitions of PRESUMPTION in dictionaries:
- noun - an assumption that is taken for granted
- noun - (law) an inference of the truth of a fact from other facts proved or admitted or judicially noticed
- noun - audacious (even arrogant) behavior that you have no right to
- noun - a kind of discourtesy in the form of an act of presuming
- Behavior or language that is boldly arrogant or offensive; effrontery.
- The act of presuming or accepting as true.
- Acceptance or belief based on reasonable evidence; assumption or supposition.
- A condition or basis for accepting or presuming.
- A conclusion derived from a particular set of facts based on law, rather than probable reasoning.
There are 11 letters in PRESUMPTION: E I M N O P P R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRESUMPTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRESUMPTION plus a wildcard: PRESUMPTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRESUMPTION
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRESUMPTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.