Scrabble word: PINUP
In which Scrabble dictionary does PINUP exist?
Definitions of PINUP in dictionaries:
- A picture, especially of a sexually attractive person, that is displayed on a wall.
- A person considered a suitable model for such a picture.
- Something intended to be affixed to a wall.
- Suitable for a pinup.
- Designed to be attached to a wall.
- noun - a picture that may be pinned up on a wall
There are 5 letters in PINUP: I N P P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PINUP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PINUP plus a wildcard: PINUP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PINUP
Images for PINUP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.