Scrabble word: NOSTRUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOSTRUM exist?
Definitions of NOSTRUM in dictionaries:
- noun - hypothetical remedy for all ills or diseases
- noun - patent medicine whose efficacy is questionable
- A medicine whose effectiveness is unproved and whose ingredients are usually secret; a quack remedy.
- A favorite but untested remedy for problems or evils.
- noun - a medicine of one's own invention
There are 7 letters in NOSTRUM: M N O R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NOSTRUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NOSTRUM plus a wildcard: NOSTRUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NOSTRUM
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NOSTRUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.