Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MOUNT
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOUNT exist?
Definitions of MOUNT in dictionaries:
- noun - a lightweight horse kept for riding only
- noun - the act of climbing something
- noun - a land mass that projects well above its surroundings
- noun - a mounting consisting of a piece of metal (as in a ring or other jewelry) that holds a gem in place
- noun - something forming a back that is added for strengthening
- verb - attach to a support
- verb - go up or advance
- verb - fix onto a backing, setting, or support
- verb - put up or launch
- verb - get up on the back of
- verb - go upward with gradual or continuous progress
- verb - prepare and supply with the necessary equipment for execution or performance
- verb - copulate with
- To climb or ascend: mount stairs.
- To place oneself upon; get up on: mount a horse; mount a platform.
- To climb onto (a female) for copulation.
- To furnish with a horse for riding.
- To set on a horse: mount the saddle.
- To set in a raised position: mount a bed on blocks.
- To fix securely to a support: mount an engine in a car.
- To place or fix on or in the appropriate support or setting for display or study: mount stamps in an album; mount a specimen on a slide.
- To provide with scenery, costumes, and other equipment necessary for production: mount a play.
- To organize and equip: mount an army.
- To prepare and set in motion: mount an attack.
- To set in position for use: mount guns.
- To carry as equipment: The warship mounted ten guns.
- To post (a guard).
- To go upward; rise.
- To get up on something, as a horse or bicycle.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_R.
- The act or manner of mounting.
- A means of conveyance, such as a horse, on which to ride.
- An opportunity to ride a horse in a race.
- A glass slide for use with a microscope.
- A hinge used to fasten stamps in an album.
- A setting for a jewel.
- An undercarriage or stand on which a device rests while in service.
- A mountain or hill.
- Any of the seven fleshy cushions around the edges of the palm of the hand in palmistry.
- v - to get up on
There are 5 letters in MOUNT: M N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOUNT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOUNT plus a wildcard: MOUNT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOUNT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MOUNT
- mount Rainier Muir Snowfield August 2000 Project Wilderness ...
- mount TaranakI NEW ZEALAND
- Reasons Why mount Everest is One of the Worlds Seven Wonders
- Hilly Areas Of The World..... mount Everest
- FileNepal mount Everest And Ama dablam.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Filipinos Eye Mt. Everest Again mt everest 2 cocooceanresort.com
- Filemount Everest from Rongbuk may 2005.JPG - Wikipedia the free ...
- ... you can take in the mount Everest area - many of them less strenuous
- mount Rainier National Park Washington TRAVEL PLACES 24X7
- mount Taranaki New Zealand Beautiful Places to Visit
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.