Is MOUNT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MOUNT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a lightweight horse kept for riding only
- noun - the act of climbing something
- noun - a land mass that projects well above its surroundings
- noun - a mounting consisting of a piece of metal (as in a ring or other jewelry) that holds a gem in place
- noun - something forming a back that is added for strengthening
- verb - attach to a support
- verb - go up or advance
- verb - fix onto a backing, setting, or support
- verb - put up or launch
- verb - get up on the back of
- verb - go upward with gradual or continuous progress
- verb - prepare and supply with the necessary equipment for execution or performance
- verb - copulate with
- To climb or ascend: mount stairs.
- To place oneself upon; get up on: mount a horse; mount a platform.
- To climb onto (a female) for copulation.
- To furnish with a horse for riding.
- To set on a horse: mount the saddle.
- To set in a raised position: mount a bed on blocks.
- To fix securely to a support: mount an engine in a car.
- To place or fix on or in the appropriate support or setting for display or study: mount stamps in an album; mount a specimen on a slide.
- To provide with scenery, costumes, and other equipment necessary for production: mount a play.
- To organize and equip: mount an army.
- To prepare and set in motion: mount an attack.
- To set in position for use: mount guns.
- To carry as equipment: The warship mounted ten guns.
- To post (a guard).
- To go upward; rise.
- To get up on something, as a horse or bicycle.
- The act or manner of mounting.
- A means of conveyance, such as a horse, on which to ride.
- An opportunity to ride a horse in a race.
- A glass slide for use with a microscope.
- A hinge used to fasten stamps in an album.
- A setting for a jewel.
- An undercarriage or stand on which a device rests while in service.
- A mountain or hill.
- Any of the seven fleshy cushions around the edges of the palm of the hand in palmistry.
- verb - to get up on
There are 5 letters in MOUNT: M N O T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MOUNT
To search all scrabble anagrams of MOUNT, to go: MOUNT?
Rearrange the letters in MOUNT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MOUNT
What's nearby MOUNT
Lookup in Wiki for MOUNT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MOUNT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MOUNT"