Scrabble word: AMOUNT
Is AMOUNT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of AMOUNT in dictionaries:
- noun - a quantity of money
- noun - the relative magnitude of something with reference to a criterion
- noun - how much there is or how many there are of something that you can quantify
- noun - a quantity obtained by the addition of a group of numbers
- verb - be tantamount or equivalent to
- verb - add up in number or quantity
- verb - develop into
- The total of two or more quantities; the aggregate.
- A number; a sum.
- A principal plus its interest, as in a loan.
- The full effect or meaning; import.
- Quantity: a great amount of intelligence.
- To add up in number or quantity: The purchases amounted to 50 dollars.
- To add up in import or effect: That plan will never amount to anything.
- To be equivalent or tantamount: accusations that amount to an indictment.
- verb - to combine to yield a sum
There are 6 letters in AMOUNT: A M N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AMOUNT
Click to search all anagrams of AMOUNT plus a wildcard: AMOUNT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMOUNT
Images for AMOUNT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.