Scrabble word: MOURN
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOURN exist?
Definitions of MOURN in dictionaries:
- verb - feel sadness
- verb - observe the customs of mourning after the death of a loved one
- To feel or express grief or sorrow.
- To show grief for a death by conventional signs, as by wearing black clothes.
- To make a low, indistinct, mournful sound.
- To feel or express deep regret for: mourned the wasted years.
- To grieve over (someone who has died).
- To utter sorrowfully.
- verb - to feel or express grief or sorrow
There are 5 letters in MOURN: M N O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOURN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOURN plus a wildcard: MOURN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOURN
Images for MOURN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.