Scrabble word: PROMPT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROMPT exist?
Definitions of PROMPT in dictionaries:
- noun - a cue given to a performer (usually the beginning of the next line to be spoken)
- noun - (computer science) a symbol that appears on the computer screen to indicate that the computer is ready to receive a command
- verb - give an incentive for action
- verb - serve as the inciting cause of
- verb - assist (somebody acting or reciting) by suggesting the next words of something forgotten or imperfectly learned
- adj - according to schedule or without delay
- adj - ready and willing or quick to act
- adj - performed with little or no delay
- Being on time; punctual.
- Carried out or performed without delay: a prompt reply.
- To move to act; spur; incite: A noise prompted the guard to go back and investigate.
- To give rise to; inspire: The accident prompted a review of school safety policy.
- To assist with a reminder; remind.
- To assist (an actor or a reciter) by providing the next words of a forgotten passage; cue.
- The act of prompting or giving a cue.
- A reminder or cue.
- A symbol that appears on a monitor to indicate that the computer is ready to receive input.
- A prompt note.
- The time limit stipulated in a prompt note.
- adj - quick to act or respond
- verb - to induce to action
There are 6 letters in PROMPT: M O P P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROMPT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROMPT plus a wildcard: PROMPT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROMPT
Images for PROMPT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.