Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OPIUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does OPIUM exist?
Definitions of OPIUM in dictionaries:
- noun - an addictive narcotic extracted from seed capsules of the opium poppy
- A bitter, yellowish-brown, strongly addictive narcotic drug prepared from the dried juice of unripe pods of the opium poppy and containing alkaloids such as morphine, codeine, and papaverine.
- Something that numbs or stupefies.
- n - an addictive narcotic
There are 5 letters in OPIUM: I M O P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OPIUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OPIUM plus a wildcard: OPIUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OPIUM
Images for OPIUM
- Fileopium poppy.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- ... opium to attract more Illegal opium cultivation in Kullu and Kashmir
- opium poppy heads it looks about time.
- FileRaw opium.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Marine Surge Wont Target Afghan opium Crops General Marijuana and ...
- opium Poppy Papaver somniferum - Flowers - NatureGate
- opium Poppy
- opium Poppy
- Almost half of Afghanistans wealth is generated by opium production
- opium Poppy Papaver somniferum
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.