Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PODIUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PODIUM exist?
Definitions of PODIUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it
- An elevated platform, as for an orchestra conductor or a public speaker.
- A stand for holding the notes of a public speaker; a lectern.
- A low wall serving as a foundation.
- A wall circling the arena of an ancient amphitheater.
- A structure resembling or functioning as a foot.
- noun - a small platform
There are 6 letters in PODIUM: D I M O P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PODIUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PODIUM plus a wildcard: PODIUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PODIUM
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PODIUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.