Scrabble word: PODIUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PODIUM exist?
Definitions of PODIUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it
- An elevated platform, as for an orchestra conductor or a public speaker.
- A stand for holding the notes of a public speaker; a lectern.
- A low wall serving as a foundation.
- A wall circling the arena of an ancient amphitheater.
- A structure resembling or functioning as a foot.
- noun - a small platform