Scrabble word: ODIUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does ODIUM exist?
Definitions of ODIUM in dictionaries:
- noun - state of disgrace resulting from detestable behavior
- noun - hate coupled with disgust
- The state or quality of being odious.
- Strong dislike, contempt, or aversion.
- A state of disgrace resulting from hateful or detestable conduct.
- noun - intense dislike or aversion
There are 5 letters in ODIUM: D I M O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ODIUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ODIUM plus a wildcard: ODIUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ODIUM
Images for ODIUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.