Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IMPUTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPUTE exist?
Definitions of IMPUTE in dictionaries:
- verb - attribute or credit to
- verb - attribute (responsibility or fault) to a cause or source
- To charge with the fault or responsibility for: imputed the rocket failure to a faulty gasket; kindly imputed my clumsiness to inexperience.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_A.
- v - to credit to a person or a cause
There are 6 letters in IMPUTE: E I M P T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPUTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPUTE plus a wildcard: IMPUTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPUTE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPUTE
- impute quotes follow in order of popularity. Be sure to bookmark and ...
- Me impute to That Book reviews eye
- impute - definition of impute by the Free Online Dictionary Thesaurus ...
- impute v1
- More importantly while other biplot graphingprograms can handle a 2X2 ...
- Empathy Focus impute Philosophy Poster - 11x17
- impute NAMPULA MOZAMBIQUE Geography Population Map cities coordinates ...
- Our sins are imputed or Transferred to Christ while His Righteousness ...