Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IMPETUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPETUS exist?
Definitions of IMPETUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a force that moves something along
- noun - the act of applying force suddenly
- An impelling force; an impulse.
- The force or energy associated with a moving body.
- Something that incites; a stimulus.
- Increased activity in response to a stimulus: The approaching deadline gave impetus to the investigation.
- noun - an impelling force
There are 7 letters in IMPETUS: E I M P S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPETUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPETUS plus a wildcard: IMPETUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPETUS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPETUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.