Scrabble word: DECLARATION
Is DECLARATION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DECLARATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a statement that is emphatic and explicit (spoken or written)
- noun - (law) unsworn statement that can be admitted in evidence in a legal transaction
- noun - a statement of taxable goods or of dutiable properties
- noun - (contract bridge) the highest bid becomes the contract setting the number of tricks that the bidder must make
- noun - a formal public statement
- noun - a formal expression by a meeting
- An explicit, formal announcement, either oral or written.
- The act or process of declaring.
- A statement of taxable goods or of properties subject to duty.
- A formal statement by a plaintiff specifying the facts and circumstances constituting his or her cause of action.
- An unsworn statement of facts that is admissible as evidence.
- A bid, especially the final bid of a hand in certain card games.
There are 11 letters in DECLARATION: A A C D E I L N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DECLARATION
Click to search all anagrams of DECLARATION plus a wildcard: DECLARATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DECLARATION
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DECLARATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.