Scrabble word: RADIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does RADIAL exist?
Definitions of RADIAL in dictionaries:
- noun - pneumatic tire that has radial-ply casing
- adj - relating to or near the radius
- adj - relating to or moving along or having the direction of a radius
- adj - issuing in rays from a common center
- adj - arranged like rays or radii
- Of, relating to, or arranged like rays or radii.
- Radiating from or converging to a common center.
- Having or characterized by parts so arranged or so radiating.
- Moving or directed along a radius.
- Of, relating to, or near the radius or forearm.
- Developing symmetrically about a central point.
- A radial part, such as a ray, spoke, or radius.
- A radial tire.
- noun - a part diverging from a center