Scrabble word: RADIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does RADIAL exist?
Definitions of RADIAL in dictionaries:
- noun - pneumatic tire that has radial-ply casing
- adj - relating to or near the radius
- adj - relating to or moving along or having the direction of a radius
- adj - issuing in rays from a common center
- adj - arranged like rays or radii
- Of, relating to, or arranged like rays or radii.
- Radiating from or converging to a common center.
- Having or characterized by parts so arranged or so radiating.
- Moving or directed along a radius.
- Of, relating to, or near the radius or forearm.
- Developing symmetrically about a central point.
- A radial part, such as a ray, spoke, or radius.
- A radial tire.
- noun - a part diverging from a center
There are 6 letters in RADIAL: A A D I L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RADIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RADIAL plus a wildcard: RADIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RADIAL
Images for RADIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.