Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ADMIRAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADMIRAL exist?
Definitions of ADMIRAL in dictionaries:
- noun - the supreme commander of a fleet
- noun - any of several brightly colored butterflies
- The commander in chief of a fleet.
- A flag officer.
- A commissioned rank in the U.
- One who holds the rank of admiral, Admiral of the Fleet, rear admiral, or vice-admiral.
- Any of various brightly colored butterflies of the genera Limenitis and Vanessa.
- The ship carrying an admiral; flagship.
- n - a high-ranking naval officer
There are 7 letters in ADMIRAL: A A D I L M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADMIRAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADMIRAL plus a wildcard: ADMIRAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADMIRAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ADMIRAL
- BTW that was taken in June 2007 as he was entering Norfolk Virginia ...
- Fileadmiral Jonathan W. Greenert (CNO).jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- April 1939 admiral Graf Spee with Deutschland following during the ...
- THE ANTIQUE REFRIGERATOR
- FileRear admiral Richard Byrd in Antarctica.JPG - Wikimedia Commons
- William Shatners Eat Fry Love PSA Would You Ever Try Deep-Fried ...
- Chinese carrier spotted - Page 2
- The admiral (2008) DVDRip - Russian with English subtitles
- War admiral Man oWars Greatest Son
- admiral Lord Nelson
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.